Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Casual Costumes: Workout Edition #3- Tris Prior

Since last week's CC Workout was about Katniss, I figured this week's would be about another badass dystopian female. Tris Prior fits that description perfectly. She came from the calmest of the factions (Abnegation), to join the toughest (Dauntless), only to realize that she was in fact Divergent- causing her all kinds of trouble and reasons to fight. Get your Tris on with this great look from Target!


Tris Prior Workout

Tris Prior Workout by krystellemt 

**The Target link is an affiliate link. If you purchase something from Target after clicking my link, I will make a tiny commission off of your purchase. Nothing extra is charged to you, and you're helping support this blog. Thank so much!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!