Friday, October 11, 2013

Poppin' Off- Bats and Cats Collection at Forever 21

Forever 21 really surprises me sometimes. I never would've guessed them to be such a retailer of comic inspired clothing, but over the past few months they have really shone in the nerdy fashion department. Their latest collection, Bats and Cats, is equally amazing, and a must for true Batman/Catwoman fans.
Priced from $2.80 (Gone Batty Nail Stickers) to $42.80 (Standout Bat Jacket), the collection is easy on the wallet. And, as an added bonus, there's a mens collection too! Below are some of my favorite picks from the Bats and Cats Collection.


And from the men's collection:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!