Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Mix Up #10

Happy Halloween folks! I know its still a few days away, but I just love love love Halloween so much. Today's Monday Mix Up is dedicated to the upcoming festivities. Happy Haunting!!

FYI: This post is a little video heavy :)

Oingo Boingo- Weird Science. I love the movie as much as I love this song.
  And it just makes me think of Halloween. 
Just like this next song from them....

Oingo Boingo- Dead Man's Party. 

Jack and Sally. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas.
Image from Pinterest.

Hocus Pocus! My favorite Halloween movie ever.
Amuck, amuck, amuck!!

Its The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
And the best line ever, "I got a rock."

Child's Play candy mix. My favorite Halloween candy buy,
this bag lasts forever. I still look for the Tootsie Pop wrappers with the Indian shooting the star lol.
Available from Walmart and other retailers.


Minions! This is the "Despicable 3" design by Tom Kurzanski
offered on TeeFury on October 8th.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!